Cole's Antiques Villa in Downtown Scottville
Cole's Antiques Villa was awarded the 2018 Ludington Daily News Reader's Choice Gold Award for Antiques & Collectibles.
BROWSE AND DISCOVER QUALITY ANTIQUES FROM DEALERS INCLUDING:
- J & D Antiques: Military, maritime, arrowheads, photographs & pictures, postcards, and smalls items of wide interest
- Cat In The Cradle Antiques: Linens, granite ware, vintage utensils, country decor, tools, and small furniture
- Victorian Rose Antiques: China, Glassware, Jewelry, linens/clothing, paperweights, lots of smaller items
- Tim & Roni’s Elegant Junk: Fine & costume jewelry, sterling silver hollow ware, pocket
watches, milk bottles, toys, tools, Roseville, lanterns, etc.
- R J & Me: Watches; wrist and pocket, jewelry, glassware, toys, books, and china ware
- S & P Small Treasures: Jewelry, postcards, and display accessories
IT'S NOT JUST THE ANTIQUES THAT ARE OLD...In addition to enjoying the selection of antiques while browsing at Cole's, be sure to note the architecture. The building itself has a rich history. Formerly a G.A.R. (Grand Army of the Republic) building, it was used for military family gatherings. Around the Turn of the Century, it was purchased by the Odd Fellows. Their meetings were held upstairs and the main floor was rented to various proprietors over the years: a casket-making company, carpeting, clock repair, a shoe store, and several antiques businesses.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT COLE'S SHED!Just next door to Cole's, you'll find a nice sized shed full of "as-is" treasures at bargain prices! Cole's Shed is where you might find old doors and windows for projects, furniture ready to repaint or stain, and other fun project pieces.
HOURS OF BUSINESS:February, March, April, November, December: Open Wednesday-Saturday, 10am-5pm; Sunday 12-4pm
May-October: Open Monday-Saturday, 10am-5pm; Sunday 12-4pm
120 N. Main St.
Scottville, MI 49454
Last Updated: 05-30-2018 03:22 PM ID: 1506